There are two ways to participate:
1. Email Time to Rhyme or Word! poetry student responses to email@example.com
2. Turn in your student submissions about Gratitude.
Students focus their thoughts and artwork on how Gratitude Feels Great, who they are thankful for and what makes them grateful.
Submissions are due March 1st.
To learn more about this primary Respectful Ways module, check out Gratitude Feels Great!
If needed, here is a parent permission form for student involvement. For your records. Not required for submission.
There are three ways to submit your stories or artwork.
1. You can directly email firstname.lastname@example.org with attachments or through your copier
2. You can mail your stories and artwork to:
1441B W. Wrightwood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
3. Or you can fill out this form below