Spring Issue: Kindness
- Recall a time when you were kind to someone. How did it make you feel?
- Describe a time when someone was kind to you. How did it make you feel?
- Describe a time when someone was unkind to you. What did you do?
- What’s a good way to handle a situation
when someone is unkind to you or someone else?
- How do you plan to be kind to others in the future?
- What does it mean to be kind to yourself?
- Draw a picture based on one of your answers above.
- Draw a picture of how you envision a kind world.
**Special this issue: Some submissions will be chosen for publication
in an upcoming True Star Jr. issue.
Please turn in your submissions to your teacher
or to firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan. 19.